Monday, January 15, 2007

Spring is around the corner

I am anticipating Spring so much now. The snow is melting here, although it is still really cold.
I have decided that I am going to buy my greenhouse and start growing herbs. I already bought my seed packets. I can't wait to putter in my greenhouse and watch my little herbs grow(ah just the thought of that is relaxing). Anyway I suppose it will be some time still for that, but right now I am going to start them inside. Today I will go and buy some soil and trays.
Oh and another sign spring is around the corner, my daughter found believe it or not two pretty orange flowers in our front yard!
How they managed in the cold I do not know. She brought them in and brightened up her room with them.
Well the day is calling me to be motivated, so off I go.
Enjoy your day every one.

No comments: