Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Origami

OK, have you ever tried to make origami ? Well Stasia and I did and I found out that I am not very good at it. Usually I am quite crafty, but not at this. Stasia found a site that shows you step-by-step how to make different things. Well we started by trying to make a boat, and let's just say mine turned out as a rock (because I crumpled it up after trying and trying). Stasia's was not better. So we moved on to a simple butterfly and we figured that out. Hurray success! Well then we tried to make a water balloon. Stasia's worked out beautifully, and mine...yup another rock! Anyway after trying a few different things I eventually had my butterfly and a frog. Stasia is obviously much better at following directions than myself, because she had a whole arm full of animals and balloons when we were done. Next time I think I will choose the craft.

No comments: